What is the Mini Me Family Fun Run?
The Mini Me Mud Run can be one of those memories your children will carry with them for years to come! There’s no better way to bond with your child than in a pit of good ol’ fashioned mud! Introduce the fun of running to your child and register NOW!
Are you ready to have the most exciting & memorable day with your family?! The Mini Me Family Mud Run is going to be that event!
When we think back to our childhood, some of our best memories are of spending time with our families. Whether that was fishing on the river with Grandpa, camping at the lake with everyone, or hiking through wilderness trails with Dad, these memories stick with us for a lifetime!
NEW FOR 2018!
Shorter course, down to 1.5miles from 2miles. We are also building MORE OBSTACLES and creating MORE MUD PITS! Our new course will be jammed pack with fun and excitement for all ages!
Anyone 6yrs old to adults can participate in Mini Me Family Mud Run! This is a family event so we encourage parents to register and run along side their kids! Children 8 and under must be accompanied by someone at least 16yrs of age.
Mini Me Mud Run Course Description:
DISTANCE: 2 miles
The Kids’ course is 1.5 miles long, with several tamed down obstacles with no high off the ground challenges. There will be running/walking, a lot of mud, a little water and a whole lot of fun as they get to finish in front of the crowd. They will get their own medallion to show off their accomplishment.
Don’t worry, we’ll have plenty of hose down stations to get clean. Bring a change of clothes & enjoy the after race festivities!
Where is the Mini Me Mud Run?
Mt. Crescent Ski Area, 15 min. North of Downtown Omaha
10:00am – Additional waves TBD
Check-in will start at 9am outside the main lodge.
Saturday August 25th, 2018
- $20 (Early Bird Pricing)
Registration prices are per person
$5.00 Parking Fee
- Cool Race Medallion
- 1 Free Ski/Snowboard Lift Ticket for the 2017/2018 Winter Season ($39 Value!)
- Ability to register for the Mudzilla Run for only $10! Mudzilla is just a couple hours later in the day and a tougher true 5k obstacle course.
- 1st place: Family 4-Pack of Season Passes with Rentals
- 2nd place: Family 4-Pack 1 Day All Mountain Tickets with Rentals
- 3rd place: Family 4-Pack 1 Day Zibob Sledding Tickets
- MiniMe Family Mud Run will take place rain or shine.
- No refunds will be offered for MiniMe Family Mud Run